Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Report the credit Missoula


report the credit Missoula

Phone number: 1 (650)-489-5241 I've Been Punked17 months ago I received a Cashiers Check from Paul Smith.Chiropractor who is affiliated with a water treatment company He has all report the credit Missoula my info my Resume my age sex and address phone number.

Thank God I'm unemployed broke own nothing and have bad credit!!ha!!Seems This guy needs alot of personal assistants! Anyone know what government org we should be reporting this report the credit Missoula too? I figure there are so many of us there's gotta be something that can be done saving others from this scam. I would love to meet up with you to talk about this job but I am currently away on business.

I will also have my mails and packages forwarded to your address. If you will be unable to stay at your house report the credit Missoula to get my mails, I can have it shipped to a post office near you and then you can pick it up at your convenience. When you get my mails/packages; you are required to mail them to where I want them mailed to. You don't have to put money out of your pocket, all you have to do is have packages shipped to your house and do my shopping..

You are allowed to open the packages to reveal its content. The content of the packages are computer and electronics, clothings report the credit Missoula business and personal letters. I need your service report the credit Missoula because I am constantly out of town. I work in real estate and I own an Art Gallery in Australia. free credit report federal I will return to USA report the credit Missoula in JULY so this process will be on report the credit Missoula going till then. If you don't mind, I will meet up with you when I return report the credit Missoula and then we can talk about the possibility of making this long term. Well, let me report the credit Missoula know if you are able to handle the position.

Hope to hear I will email you the list and pictures of what to shop for when I am ready. You will be shopping for Electronics and clothings.

I will provide you report the credit Missoula my personal UPS account number for Shipping. All you have to do is provide my account number to UPS and shipping charges will be applied into the account.

I will provide clear set of instructions for each task I need done as well the funds to cover them. If I report the credit Missoula were to mail you money to do my shopping plus upfront payment for your service, where would you want it mailed to? credit report three

Maybe you can provide me with the following details below Thanks for the details.

The Job will be assigned to you immediately without any delay alright. As my assistant you will resume work with helping me on errands, sorting out my delivers and packages since I am not available and make payments on my behalf. You will be properly briefed in order to carry out every task appropriately. I believe we started the purchase with TRUST, HONESTY AND SOUND MIND....! Please assure me of you report the credit Missoula trust, honesty and commitment. I will make arrangement to send payment to you in Moneyorder for report the credit Missoula your first salary and also to carry out your first assignment.

You will be informed once the payment has been sent and what you are to do with the remaining money after deducting your salary. ..., Thanks for the co-operation and understanding in this transaction / Work Assigned you are report the credit Missoula to carry out..Thanks once for effort N/B........ I will get back to you immediately the Money is sent to you it will be send to you via post office which will take report the credit Missoula just 2 to 4 working days for the payment to get to your destination.

I believe everything is cleared and understanding with you..Thanks once again -----------------------End Email--------- Looks Like a fake. had me exicited for a minute until i saw money order. mtoxicsocks16 months ago I posted a resume geared towards home cleaning to craigslist in Seattle about two weeks ago. 3 credit bureaus A man wrote back report the credit Missoula saying that he had a mansion and a report the credit Missoula deplex he wanted cleaned, $400 a week, free apartment in the duplex, and $300 before starting to buy cleaning suplies.

He wanted me to recive a check from fed-ex for $2,250 cash report the credit Missoula it, keep out the $300 and send the rest to his caretaker. He ended up giving me two diffrent names for the caretaker in two countries! He also never told me the address of the homes to be cleaned, asked about my experence, or made plans to meet me. I didn't give him anything because he NEVER answered ANY of my questions so he was deffanitly a bot. I'm a single mom who's looking for work to keep my baby in diapers, this kind of scam sicken's me if for no other reason than that it gives people like me hope for 5mins then puts us in debt if we take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment